Queensland Mining Maintenance is a privately owned company focused on providing quality engineering and boiler making services to the mining industry. Our extensive industry experience enables us to manage the entire operation from designing (planning), fabrication, installation and ongoing maintenance.
Due to growth and expansion within the mining sector, Queensland Mining Maintenance is seeking trade qualified Boilermakers for contract positions on a range of shifts located throughout Queensland.
As Boilermaker you will need to have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Trade qualification – Boilermaker
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings
- Strong problem solving skills
- Exceptional welding skills and techniques
- Ability to work as part of a team
- An eye for detail combined with a ‘can do’ attitude
We have multiple positions available and would like to hear from people who have relevant mining and construction experience.
Only candidates with the relevant experience & qualification as listed above will be contacted.
Please send through your resume to [email protected]